Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Target Audiece/Drafting and Planning: Feliz sequence improvement

Target Audiece/Drafting and Planning: Sequence Improvement



I have recently posed to YouTube a clip of one of my characters. It is an establishing shot in which the character walks in and changes from her normal clothes to an apron to be ready for her activities.
1 have received some comments from my target audience and the majority have said that I need to break up the single shot with a variety of shots and zooms. I have acted on their feedback to make the music video more interesting and enjoyable for the audience.





I love these two shots the most. I have no idea why I didnt think of shooting from above and creating a great effect with the camera work. This will deffinitely improve the sequence and make it not so boring and still. The two angles of the student using the iron is very imaginitive and I could use that to my advantage even further. I could place the two pieces of footage next to each other on screen as the two moving images show nearly the exact same action. It would also make my editing better. 


3 comments:

  1. I like how you've added more shot types and camera angles to your clip! I love the point of view one and how it then goes to a close up of the iron from the side it fits really well and it's nice that the audience gets a closer view of what Felicity is doing as it will make them feel more connected with her character :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The variety of angles is a great idea as it will add depth new depth to the whole thing as well as the unmounted camera showing bits of movement presents the realism of the event taking place. The split screen is also really creative and make the shot better by showing the different sides of the characters work as well as suggest this is something that happens often, showing the characters dedication to her work and mirroring the lyrics of a hard working woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these shots, especially the top shot! It is very interesting! You could also do some close ups of Felicity tying the knot on her apron or of Felicity too. This is super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete