Target Audience: Felicity First Cut
I have recently posted a video to my YouTube channel which is the first cut of one of the sequences which will be present on my music video. I have posted it to this social media to receive feedback so that I can improve the footage and therefore appeal to my target audience and maybe even a wider demographic than expected.
Some members of my target audience have commented on my video and have given me very helpful and critical advice. The audience members have said the clip was good however with certain improvements it can be better and can be more appealing to the target audience.
The first comment praises the clip but says that the sequence is too bland and should be broken apart by some more clips to vary the long and simple simple sequence. This is great advice and I will film more to get a wider range of shots to add to the sequence. I will also add more effects to these shots to make the footage even more appealing. The first comment also says that one of the shots was rally dark compered to the other ones and I will have to change this to make the footage even more appealing.
The second comment also praises my work but tells me to shorten the clips where it is the character walking into the room as there is too much time where nothing happens and an empty room is just shown. I will cut the clip down and break down the establishing shot with zooms so make the clip more effective. The second comment also praises my editing and says the use of slow motion adds great effect to the clip and make sit a success.

No comments:
Post a Comment