Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Target Audience: Feliz Improved Scene

Target Audience: Improved Scene


I have recently posted a video onto a social media site, YouTube, so that I can get feedback from my target audience on it. I have receive some comments which are positive and praise my work which I am glad at as this is my first draft and it is a success. 

Both comments see the sequence as successful and my editing is a success and the target audience like the cross fades and the editing. The shots I have used vary in many ways as I have used a wide variety such as close ups, establishing shots, medium close ups, panning and tracking. The wider variety of shots are welcomed warmly by the audience and they find the piece very enjoyable as well as appreciate the effect that the editing and the camera work makes. This shot is a success and so I doubt I will change it in a any major way as the audience like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment