Monday, 18 January 2016

Target Audience: YouTube Felicity clip

Target Audience: YouTube

I have recently posted a a short clip from my footage on YouTube to see what my target audience thinks of my project and all the different aspects if it such as editing and the overall camera work.

Most of the responses were really positive and the last comment recognised exactly what I was trying to do by having the female character use the very heavy machine. The last comment also commented on my camera being really smooth which is great as I would not want the camera work to be distracting from what is in the frame. This footage is really good to use in my video as it fits with the music perfectly as it tries to show women as equals and tries to battle misogyny.

The second comment also praises the footage but makes some interesting remarks about how I could possibly improve it to appeal to a wider audience. The second comment also realised the creative environment that I tried to create for the female character. The second comment also raised a great question of actually fitting the footage in with the lyrics. The lyrics tell women to treat themselves better and not stoop lower to try and be noticed by men. The lyrics also mention women wearing little to be noticed, but this footage shows the female character putting on an apron and wearing casual clothing to do her work to be praised for.

The first comment also praises my work which is great as all the comment were positive and that shows me that I am on the right tracks to create a great and appealing project. The comment also advises me to put some shots together to make a sequence. That is what I planned to do but at first, I wanted individual comments on each clip to make sure it is liked and that it fits in with my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment