Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Target Audience: YouTube clip

Target Audience: YouTube clip

I have posted a short piece of my footage on YouTube so that my target audience can comment on and evaluate the footage I plan to use for my video. This is a very helpful method of finding out what I am doing correct with my projectm what the target audience like and don't like, as well as finding out what the demographic think I can improve. 
The firsto comment is very helpful and gives me a clear idea of what I can do to make the shot more interesting for the audience. Adding more shots, for example zooms in on her bag or her face, will vary this one continuous wide angle shot and not make the video so plain. The close up of the face is a great idea as the audience can see some of her emotions and get a feel of the character and her strong sense of self. The comment does praise the overall shot which is good and gives me hope that I am on the right tracks.

The second comment praises and recognises my camerawork which is great as I have tried to position the camera still but also tried to show off most of the art room so that the audience knows that the character is about to do something to with art and something that requirestalent. The comment follows the same path that the first comment and advises me to make it more interesting by adding a wider variety of shots to show what the character is feeling. Over all i am glad with the responses as they prove Im on the right track with this video and also give me clear and constructive improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment