Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Target Audience: Shannen's sequence

Target Audience: Shannen's sequence



I have finished editing part of the music video and have posted it to the social network YouTube to receive some comments from my target audience and see if I am on the right track with my music video.

Majority of the comments are very positive and praise my work which is great as it tells me that this part of the video is interesting and appeals to the target audience. All the comments realise the different angles I have used in this sequence to make it interesting and to raise target audience appeal. The character is very interested in art and so I wanted to the character to be doing a stereotypically feminine task but be proud that she can do it and has the talent to do it, and so the background had to represent her.

The second comment compares my other videos and says that this one is a lot better as it as an actual sequence with a lot of angles and shots which makes it really good and it is appreciated by my target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment